2011-02-25

Erasmus & Zarathustra welcome you!

The strategy of this web-log is to incorporate the creative spontaneity of current social networking sites, with a focus on “what I learned today”. Amidst the bloggers’ blogs Erasmus and Zarathustra will show up randomly. Erasmus is a character who believes in the evolution of human species into intelligent creatures capable of side-stepping the temptations to lust after power. Zarathustra is a character who is a Socratic sort of watchdog, critiquing on the bottlenecks that choke off freedom.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I found out on Thursday ( 2011m02d24 ) is that some people like being saved from a photo radar trap and some do not.
    I set up shop upstream from a Denver, CO photo radar trap across from a school. The speed limit dropped from 30mph to 20 mph. Fines were doubled in this area ( I have no idea what the doubled fine would be ) I waved my hand, pointing at the school zone sign and held a sign in my other hand. The sign said "Photo Radar Fines Doubled Ripoff Ahead FUBARgov.US "

    One person came out of his house and accosted me. He asked me if I had children. I said" Yes, I have two smart children". He and I traded rude comments and then he left. One person flipped me off as he drove by. About 10-20 people honked or gave me the thumbs up signal.

    I will be posting a small video on youtube. Search for "99photoradar" .

    ReplyDelete

I invite your comments .... Emulate Socrates ... or a Sophont2 .... Be Polite .... Dent the Universe ..... by 99guspuppet