2013-04-13

Denver Metro RTD Transportation District has fun

See fun brochure here

I can imagine how many people enjoyed the creativity of creating this campaign.  [ Note: this is announcing a new spur of light rail service... from Downtown going west. ]  So there is a light-hearted aspect to this event.

I think about unintended consequences and opportunity costs.  I think about the taxpayers who have had more opportunities snatched out of their hands.  I think about the morality of government stealing from productive individuals.  I think of the hubris of government entities.

I think that it was wrong to for the Denver Metro government entity to do this.  It is sort of entertaining watching the disintegration of the American dream.  Sort of.

99guspuppet

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite your comments .... Emulate Socrates ... or a Sophont2 .... Be Polite .... Dent the Universe ..... by 99guspuppet