2015-04-12

Juror Stories What it is like to be on a jury

 I was born in 1951.  Since then I have served on 4 jury trials.  I like serving as a juror.   I doubt I will ever be called to serve again.  ( More on that below ).  The first three trials occurred in one week.  This was in the early 1980s.  The last trial was about the year 2000.

Trial 1    Man was tried for car theft , car accident, leaving scene of accident
Trial 2    Man was tried for selling drugs
Trial 3    Fireman was tried for resisting arrent , assaulting two police officers

Trial 4    4 kids ( 10 -15 years old ) were tried for rape


 2015m04d12   I will be updating this post     Gus

tags:    #juryStory   #jurorStory    777jurorstory   99guspuppet   juries  jurors

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite your comments .... Emulate Socrates ... or a Sophont2 .... Be Polite .... Dent the Universe ..... by 99guspuppet