2011-03-04

Education is too important to leave to the government

Here are some points I would like to make ........
( by government , I mean local , state and federal )

#1 The government screws up 90% of what they propose and collect ( forcefully ) money to do.
Why let them handle something as important as education ?
#2 The government has an interest in programming children to love the government.
Why let them handle something as important as education ?
#3 The government has a track record of lying , stealing , lying , torturing , lying , killing , lying , abusing .......... did I mention the government is full of liars ?
Why let them handle something as important as education ?


I want to thank Sheldon Richman, Jacob Hornberger , Donald Beaudroux and others for their ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite your comments .... Emulate Socrates ... or a Sophont2 .... Be Polite .... Dent the Universe ..... by 99guspuppet